Background1

Sunday, March 27, 2011

21...



Lately this lady is all I can listen to. She's got so much soul it brings tingles to my toes. I wondered how someone at 22 could sing with such passion and power.  Adele's first album was already perfection, how can she top it?  Well after parting ways with a boy, she had more than enough to write about and you can hear it in every SINGLE song. Heartbreaks sell!  It's the "hurts so good" album of the year.  You'll find it hard not to reflect on the past and for some of you, grab for the Kleenex. (Yes I mean you). 

If you ever had someone walk out of your life and walk into someone else's, and you just don't how when/how to let go, then "Someone Like You" is a sure MUST BUY. This piano-driven song has to be my number one favorite. Her scratchy voice cannot fit anymore perfect. 

"One and Only" this has all the R&B soulful rhythm anyone could ever need! Well, our other faves are "I Found a Boy" and "Rumor Has It" but really the ENTIRE album is just amazing and incredibly hard to narrow down. 

NOW go buy the album and tell me which songs are your favorite! 

PS: the lovely DI gets home tonight!! please pray for the rest of the team to make it back safely! (expect a few Honduras posts!!) 

Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment