Background1

Friday, January 27, 2012

10 reasons to head to Target

I always get asked how I find the best things at such low prices. And while a lot of it is because I shop frequently and refuse to pay full price for just about anything, I also expand my sources and try and shop at unexpected places because if it's unexpected, they will most likely have it in stock and at some incredible prices! I see design as being a lifestyle, you somehow are always on the look out even when you don't know it.  Even if my Target run may only include buying tooth paste, I NEVER miss the opportunity to head on over to their home decor section and bask in it's beauty. Things always seem to make their way to the sale section too! But here is a little something I put together after browsing the Target website a bit. Goes to show that great design can be found anywhere, it's just your imagination and creativity to make it look fabulous that counts! 


4. Finial 
9. Mirror 

No comments:

Post a Comment