Background1

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The bold fold

What does Orange and waffles have in common? BRUXIE


First new thing I noticed when I got back to Chapman after my little adventure was this snazzy little walk-up restaurant on the corner of Glassel and Palm. Old town Orange is the best place for unique eats and this is one was no exception. So a friend of mine (Clauds!) finally suggested it for a quick dinner after a study date. Now let me tell you, I was so intrigued by the idea of eating savory waffles! I'm big on trying new and well...off-the-wall things. If I can't be adventurous everyday like ohhhh traveling foreign countries, the least I can do is be adventurous with my food! (Hey I take whatever I can get okay).

Here we ordered wild mushroom and Arugula...simply delicious.


But if you want more of a snack type meal, go with the classic PB&J! why not right?

GO try it and let us know what you think! Its ideal for snacks, a quick lunch,
 or a late night bite. 

2 comments:

  1. uhmm YUM! My friend has been telling me about this place. Can't wait to go try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would love this! Its such a fun quick place to grab a bite :)

    ReplyDelete