Background1

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Let's fall into fall....

It's FASHION WEEK in Los Angeles! (well sort of)
Wrapping up in New York, Milano and Paris, here are some tid-bids I thought were just fantastic (and yes WAY off my budget, but a girl can dream). Fall seems to boast a ton of pattern-on-pattern, and more muted colors. So all those patterned pieces you have, hold onto to them cause they somehow always make it back into style! 

Here are my picks from the Bottega Veneta Fall 2011 collection
 
Channeling the 70s, Bottega used all the right elements without going overboard. Love the pop of orange for fall!

Living in Florence, Salvatore Ferragamo became one of my favorite designers. I passed by his Florence store every day on my way to class! (Now the only thing I pass on my way to class is the traffic on the 5!)
Ferragamo's Fall 2011 line
 
These houndstooth combos are so exhilarating with his usual mixed patterns, but it is Ferragamo...and well he's known for his patterns! 

Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2011


Badgley Mischka Fall 2011
LOVE this first look. So classy. 
and that aqua turquoise dress is just stunning! Mixing sequence with a velvet bow.
Its all about textures and prints this fall season. 



If you want to see who else has shown and their Fall 2011 lines, check out New York Times and FashionWeekLA

Hope you enjoy, 
Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment